Let's lay down a few ground rules
We are guests at Edor Nelson Field and you wouldn't want guests to come into your house and completely trash the place, right? Here are a few rules:
- The Cooler rule:
- Fans are allowed to bring outside food and beverages into the stadium as long as they are in a cooler.
- $5 for a personal cooler (aka anything that you can carry in on your shoulder).
- $20 for a rolling cooler (anything bigger).
- All drinks must be poured into plastic cups--for safety, we don't want glass or metal containers out and about. Cups will be available for a nominal fee at the Merch Truck.
- Pick up after ya damn self.
- We want you to use your outdoor voices at Edor Nelson Field, but we don't want to hear any derogatory speech based on individual's race, ethnicity, gender or sexual orientation.
- Don't be a jerk.
- No fighting, throwing things on the field or violence aimed towards players, referees, coaches, staff or other fans.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Seriously, don't be a jerk.